-
October 18th, 2004, 10:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm not sure, but I thought "silver eye" would be fixed at no charge for any American Girl doll. The tiny x's on bottoms & clothing labels is just so the item can't be returned to American Girl for exchange or refund of purchase price.
Personally, I think the 100% guarantee the company has should be changed depending on the item. Why should a well worn & dirty jacket be returned when the zipper breaks? That's not the fault of the company or is it the company's fault if your pet gets hold of a treasured outfit or doll! I also don't think they should accept Halloween outfits back AFTER Halloween is over!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks